Duties and responsibilities
• .An officer at this level will normally be deployed in the field as a Commanding Officer of a Sub County or County Referral Hospital or a Sub County Commander and ensure proper administration of his area of jurisdiction
• For direct appointment one should have attended Inspector Cadet Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
• Handle enquiries in respect of all complaints against all officers under him/her
• Ensure cooperation with representatives of all government agencies
• Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned
• Be a Kenyan citizen
• Thorough knowledge of County enforcement and governance laws and other allied legislation;
• Attended Middle Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
• Demonstrated high integrity, good communication skills, interpersonal relationships and be a team player
• Shown merit and outstanding ability as reflected in work performance
• Demonstrated high degree of ability and professional competence
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications together with copies of detailed curriculum vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, testimonials and references, National Identity Card or Passport and clearance certificates should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position you are applying.
Important information to all Candidates
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
– Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce their Originals of National Identity Cards, Certificates, Testimonials and CHAPTER SIX requirement during interview.
All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 13TH OCTOBER, 2017 to:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P. O. BOX PRIVATE BAG, 50400,
Hand delivered applications should be brought at the reception, Ground Floor Port Victoria Plaza (County Government Offices Annex 1) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays.
|Job Category||THE COUNTY SERVICE BOARD|