Job Description/Duties and Responsibilities
The Sub-County Administrator shall be responsible to the respective Chief Officer for:-
• Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the Sub-County unit
• Developing policies and plans
• Ensuring effective service delivery
• Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies, plans and delivery of services
• Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service
• Coordinating developmental activities to empower the local community
• Promotion and coordination of peace building and conflict resolution
• Coordination of disaster management and emergency response activities in
the Sub-County in collaboration with other government agencies.
• Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and plans and delivery of service; and
• Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board.
Requirements for appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
• Working experience of not less than ten years;
• Have qualifications and knowledge in administration or management;
• Applicants are required to obtain the following documents from the relevant institutions to meet requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya
Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Clearance Certificate from Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission (EACC)
Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
HOW TO APPLY
All applications together with copies of detailed curriculum vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, testimonials and references, National Identity Card or Passport and clearance certificates should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position you are applying.
Important information to all Candidates
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
– Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce their Originals of National Identity Cards, Certificates, Testimonials and CHAPTER SIX requirements during interview.
All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 13TH OCTOBER, 2017 to:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P. O. BOX PRIVATE BAG, 50400,
Hand delivered applications should be brought at the reception, Ground Floor Port Victoria Plaza (County Government Offices Annex 1) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays
|Job Category||THE COUNTY SERVICE BOARD|