Duties and responsibilities
• Planning, coordination and administration of county enforcement officers;
• Training activities and programmes;
• Monitoring and evaluation of programme implementation;
• Performance management, financial control and reporting,
• Human resource management and development;
• Command and supervision of uniformed and non-uniformed staff;
• Staff discipline
• Records management and inventory control
• Welfare and discipline of staff
• Be a Kenyan citizen
• Served well in the grade of Assistant County Head of Security and Enforcement for at least three(3) years or
• Thorough knowledge of county enforcement and governance laws and other allied legislation;
• Have at least a Degree from a recognized institution
• Attend senior management course lasting not less than three (3) weeks from a recognized institution;
• Demonstrated high integrity, good communication skills, interpersonal relationships and be a team player
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance; and
• Demonstrated a high degree of ability and professional competence
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
NOTE: Those who had applied in our earlier advertisement in the DAILY NATION DATED 30TH JANUARY 2017 NEED NOT TO RE-APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
All applications together with copies of detailed curriculum vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, testimonials and references, National Identity Card or Passport and clearance certificates should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position you are applying.
Important information to all Candidates
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
– Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce their Originals of National Identity Cards, Certificates, Testimonials and CHAPTER SIX requirement during interview.
All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 13TH OCTOBER, 2017 to:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P. O. BOX PRIVATE BAG, 50400,
Hand delivered applications should be brought at the reception, Ground Floor Port Victoria Plaza (County Government Offices Annex 1) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays.
|Job Category||THE COUNTY SERVICE BOARD|