Duties and Responsibilities
• Drawing of duty roster and work schedule for constables
• He/she is a shift supervisor
• Disseminate applicable policies and procedures to the constables
• He/she is responsible to a sergeant and supervises constables
• Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Served well in the grade of Constable for a minimum period of three (3) years
• Attended and successfully completed Corporals’ Promotion Course lasting not less than three (3) weeks
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and good results.
• Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and integrity.
NOTE: Those who had applied in our earlier advertisement in the DAILY NATION DATED 30TH JANUARY 2017 NEED NOT TO RE-APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
All applications together with copies of detailed curriculum vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, testimonials and references, National Identity Card or Passport and clearance certificates should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position you are applying.
Important information to all Candidates
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
– Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce their Originals of National Identity Cards, Certificates, Testimonials and CHAPTER SIX requirement during interview.
All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 13TH OCTOBER, 2017 to:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P. O. BOX PRIVATE BAG, 50400,
Hand delivered applications should be brought at the reception, Ground Floor Port Victoria Plaza (County Government Offices Annex 1) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays.
|Job Category||THE COUNTY SERVICE BOARD|