Duties and responsibilities
• .A Chief Inspector is responsible to a Superintendent and may be assigned and perform the following duties:
• Provide operational leadership at the Ward command and may deputize the Commander in the Sub County
• In Charge of a Sub County Hospital
• Responsible for developing security and enforcement program within his or her area of assignment
• Perform any other managerial responsibility as may be assigned.
• .served well in the grade of Inspector for at least three (3) years
• Diploma from a recognized institution
• Attended Administrative Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
• Be of exemplary standard I personal turn out and conduct
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
NOTE: Those who had applied in our earlier advertisement in the DAILY NATION DATED 30TH JANUARY 2017 NEED NOT TO RE-APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
All applications together with copies of detailed curriculum vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, testimonials and references, National Identity Card or Passport and clearance certificates should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position you are applying.
Important information to all Candidates
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
– Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce their Originals of National Identity Cards, Certificates, Testimonials and CHAPTER SIX requirement during interview.
All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 13TH OCTOBER, 2017 to:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P. O. BOX PRIVATE BAG, 50400,
Hand delivered applications should be brought at the reception, Ground Floor Port Victoria Plaza (County Government Offices Annex 1) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays.
|Job Category||THE COUNTY SERVICE BOARD|